Konop for Lucas County

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Little Muskrat Anyone?

I'm back from the dead...probably about 80% strength but good enough to be on the campaign trail. Tonight I'll be out in Jerusalem Township for the annual Jerusalem Township Mens Democratic Club's Muskrat Dinner (also on the menu, ham and kielbasa). The dinner starts at 6pm and is located at 9501 Jerusalem Road. This will be my second trip to Jerusalem Township for a campaign event this year, and if this time is anything like my first stop there, I'm sure it will be a great time. That's a pretty fun group out there to say the least...very soft spoken guys ;-)

If anybody is in the neighborhood and wants to try some muskrat and help a good cause, stop by...

Ben

PS. I'm thinking of knocking the last two alleys off my list next weekend...anyone interested in rolling a game or two with me. Email me: ben@benkonop.com?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home