Konop for Lucas County

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bowling Tour Day Four--POSTPONED

Woke up this morning with a high fever and massive headache...headed over to the emergency room and after several hours of testing was diagnosed with a sinus infection (I still think it might be bowlingitis). In any event, spent the day sleeping and, hopefully, once the antibiotics kick in I'll be back out on the campaign trail. I've been fighting this for a couple of weeks now and it finally caught up to me. But mark my words, I will bowl those last two alleys, probably later this week. Check my blog for notice of the make up dates...

BOWL ON!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    Feel better soon...just got done dealing with strep here...

    :-)

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger rickshaw entertainment said…

    hey, its most likely viral but psychosomatically the antibiotics will make you feel better. The only sinus infections that get abx are smokers, which you are not. Yet, you have been in a lot of bowling alleys where there is secondhand smoke. Keep bowling until elected.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home